Refunds and Returns
The Original Knit has a liberal cancellation policy.
How do I cancel an order on TheOriginalKnit.com?
For any reasons if you ever have to cancel an order, please do so within 24 hours of placing the order.
For outright cancellations by you:
- If you cancel your order before your product has been shipped, we will refund the entire amount.
If the cancellation is after your product has shipped:
- If you received the product, it will be eligible for replacement within 2 days of receipt of shipment, only in cases where there are defects found with the product.
Refunds will be made in the same form that the payment is received within 5 to 7 working days from the date of cancellation of order. This much time is taken by the payment gateways to credit your account.
If you think, you have received the product in a bad condition or if the packaging is tampered with or damaged before delivery, please refuse to accept the package and return the package to the delivery person. Also, please email us at TOK@theoriginalknit.com mentioning your Order ID. We will personally ensure that a brand new replacement is issued to you with no additional cost. Please make sure that the original product tag and packing is intact when you send us the product back.
Apart from condition reserved herein above, the following products shall not be eligible for return or replacement, viz:
- Any product that exhibits physical damage to the product;
- Any product that is returned without all original packaging and accessories, including the retail box and all other items originally included with the product at the time of delivery;
- Any product without a valid, readable, un-tampered serial number, including but not limited to products with missing, damaged, altered, or otherwise unreadable serial number;
- Any product from which the SKU tag has been removed from its original packaging.
- Jurisdiction for all disputes would be Gurgaon only.
- Our liability for any damages would be limited to the price of the product.
<Updated 30th June 2020.>